Saturday, May 19, 2018

Cardboard Collections Affordable Break Results

Cardboard Collections Affordable Group Break for May was boxes of 1994 Select Series 1 and 2, and 1995 Score Series 2. I selected the Angels and my second random team was the Dodgers.

1994 Select Series 1 and 2.
Nice haul on the team cards (not showing all the dupes), netted me one card short of a complete team set. Fortunately I already had the missing Spike Owen card to complete the set.

Bummer that I didn't pull any Angels hits.
My second random team was the Dodgers. I won't show those team cards except for this hit from the Series 1 box, a 1:24 Crown Contenders.

The group was nice enough to let me have the checklists.
Again, I was able to come one card short of the set, but again, I happened to already have that one missing card.

Didn't pull much team-wise from the 1995 Score Series 2 box.

I did however get a Gold Rush parallel of the Tim Salmon card!

 And three Gold Rush Dodgers.

I was able to get a set of the Series 2 checklists.

And a Gold Rush of one of them as well.

The box also included these sweet expired redemption cards.
Right up my alley!

Overall I'm happy with the results, and I enjoyed watching it live via Facebook.

Colbey also threw in a couple nice Angels cards:
2003 Fleer Focus Team Colors #TC-TG

2017 Donruss Optic #107

Thanks for the fun Colbey.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great Bo Jackson card! I've never seen it before. Nice pull and you can't go wrong with Tim Salmon cards either. I had a blast as well with the break and I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete