Sunday, November 13, 2022

The "I Miss Getting Mail, Please Trade With Me" Post

Hi everyone! Yes, I miss getting mail, I admit it, and I miss trading too! It's been a while. Select up to 9 cards from those below, noting the page and position # in the comments. And yes I would like something in return...mail! (If you can. If not, no worries, pick away). Please send something off my want lists, or any Angels from the past few years (I haven't added hardly anything in a long while).

Please legibly write your return address on the envelope you send, or email your mailing address to tessierthomas at yahoo dot com.

I've been reading your blogs regularly, and commenting once in a while, but I still have blog burnout, except for the past couple of giveaways I've done.

I hope you find something you like, and thanks!

PAGE 1



PAGE 2


PAGE 3


PAGE 4


PAGE 5


PAGE 6


PAGE 7


PAGE 8


PAGE 9


PAGE 10


PAGE 11


PAGE 12


PAGE 13


PAGE 14


PAGE 15


PAGE 16


14 comments:

  1. Tom, I'm not gonna claim anything but it's nice to see you posting again! And also, this is a great way to get some mail/trading going again, so I hope you get lots of responses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see three I'd like..
    Page 4 #1
    Page 6 #4
    Page 10 #1

    It is nice to see you in the wilds again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this. If available I would like 1-8, 1-9, 2-6, 3-9, 5-5, 7-8, 7-9, 8-1 and 9-7. Thank you! RJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss getting notifications that there's a new Angels In Order blog post! Nice to see one.
    I'll claim 1-6, 6-6, 11-7, 14-7 and 14-9.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see a post from you! Hope you're doing well! I would like to claim 2-2, 2-3, 7-1, 8-3, 10-8, 11-4, 11-6, and 11-9 please. I'll send some newer Angels cards your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else, I'm happy to see a post. And I'd love to give you some mail with newer Angels.

    Could I claim 3-3, 6-1, 7-3, 10-9, 12-2, and 15-9, please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found some recent Angels.

    1 - 2
    2 - 7, 8
    6 - 6
    9 - 3
    13- 1, 4, 9
    14 - 1

    Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be 6-8. I can't read my own writing apparently.

      Delete
  8. Had I had anything to send you, I would've been all over this last night, but I don't; so I'll just echo everyone else's sentiments and say that it's nice to see a new post from you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see a post from you! If still open, I'd enjoy 3-2, 3-4, 7-2, 7-6, 7-7, 14-2, 15-1, and 15-3. I'll have to check if I have any recent (non-Panini) Angels to send. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me know when you get the cards I sent you, the Pacific Ryans from your wantlist. I have more if we could do a second trade - I'd still like to trade for 15-5 (you had sent me 15-4). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete