Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Angels Pulled in Toddfathers Group Break

I did well in the Toddfathers group break last month.  Obviously I picked the Angels, and I came away very pleased with what I got.

First up the box of Topps Chrome.


Came away with a couple nice X-Fractors in Pujols and Trout.
Anything in Trout is a good thing.



Four nice chrome Angels.
Another Trout, and a Trumbo too.


Second box was of Topps Update.  
I was definitely hoping for some Trouts in this one.


Nope.  Got just about the whole update team set though.
And I did get a Nolan Ryan Blockbusters card.
Love those 70's uniforms.
Nolan never looked better.


Topps Pro Debut was the third box.

Got a bunch of Angels minor leaguers but the best part was this Luis Jimenez Certified Autograph card that was pulled.



Oh yeah, did I mention I had the Dodgers too.
Nothing much there to speak of.

No comments:

Post a Comment