Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Some Pretty Cool Angels From The Quarry

I made a trade a trade with Cards From The Quarry, and Johnny sent me some pretty sweet Angels cards.

2011 Topps 60 Jersey T60R-TH

Man, that's a great looking card!
Red jersey swatches are so much better than white ones.
Actually any color other than white, in my opinion, looks fantastic.
Don't get me wrong though, I'd definitely appreciate a white jersey card!

1994 Donruss #307

Quarry how did you know?
I've been quietly gobbling up Bo Jackson cards.
He looks great in an Angels uniform too.

1995 Fleer Ultra #23 Gold Medallion

See the little medallion in the upper right corner?
That's what makes this card even more cool than it already is.
Can't tell you how many times I've had to go back through my old Ultras to pull out the medallion cards.
One gold medallion was inserted in each foil pack.

1998 Aurora #34 Pennant Fever

Oooh, I love it when someone sends me a card that I've never seen before!
Johnny sent me three of these: this of Tim Salmon and the others being of Jim Edmonds and Darin Erstad.

1991 Fleer Logo Sticker

It's always great to get another Angels decal as well.

2008 Topps Update Gold #UH129

The gold cards are very difficult to spot.  You really have to look close, and in the right light, to see the gold foil name at the bottom.
I think that's the only difference between these and the regular issue cards which have silver foil.
There was a Joe Saunders gold card as well.

Another oh yeah!  Two more Todd Greenes.
1997 Topps baby Boomers #BB12 and a 1994 Upper Deck Minors #25.
I love Todd Greene Cards.

These along with a little stack of other Angels came in the package from the Quarry.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment