Wednesday, January 15, 2014

5 Days Of Howard Bagby - Day 3 Tim Salmon

It's almost a given that in any big box of Angels cards there will be at least 1 Tim Salmon.
Howard beat those odds hugely with the box of Angels he sent.

I had to do a double-take on the 1993 Leaf Update checklist card to catch Salmon sliding into second base.
Not sure if this is a Tim Salmon card, or Tim Salmon on a Harold Reynolds card.
Then I read the checklist and found this:


Yep, Tim Salmon gets the nod.
Harold Reynolds name wasn't on this card because he's not in the update set.


This 1990 ProCards is now the oldest Tim Salmon card in my collection.
So happy to get this one.



Seventeen Tim Salmons in all.

Next from Howard: Pacific Trading Cards

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I've always been a Salmon fan. I went to the same high school that he did.

    ReplyDelete