Friday, January 17, 2014

5 Days Of Howard Bagby - Day 5 Cool Angels Cards

These cards are only a tiny fraction of the Angels cards Howard sent in the package.
You saw the picture of the big stack.
These are just a few that I picked out to show.
Just a few that drew my attention.

1996 Pinnacle Summit Foil #13

1994 Leaf Checklist #200

1992 Upper Deck Home Run Heroes #HR28
Always liked these inserts.

2003 Upper Deck Forty Man #832
WAY too much writing on this card.
"Upper Deck"
"Game 3"
"Forty Man"
"Glaus breaks early tie in game 3 victory"
"2002"
"World Series Flashbacks"
"Troy Glaus"
"World Series 2002"
But still a cool card.

2004 Upper Deck Diamond Collection #54

1999 Upper Deck HG AuSome #1

1998 Leaf Fractal Matrix #141
Much cooler card than it appears.
Has those spiraly Spirit of St Louis engine cowl thingies if you know what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, that was just a very small smackeral of the Angels cards I now have to sort, catalog and binderize.
Lots of work ahead of me.

And with that, thanks Howard for an awesome box of cards.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome. I am sure I will run across some more Angels and when I do I'll send them your way.

    ReplyDelete