Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the local junk mall.
Hockey cards since the season is STILL going on.

Pack of 15 with a chance to pull an Award Winners, Gold Team Leaders, Parkhurst Previews, or Rookie Gold Leaders card. I think there's also a chance to pull a Kirk McLean autograph card.


Forgot that this set had "Traded to..." cards.

Moog looks like he just got tipped over.

Anyone following the playoffs?
I've been keeping tabs on the Stars, my local team.




4 comments:

  1. Awesome pack of hockey cards! The Patrick Roy is my favorite as he is a player I followed and collect. The Andy Moog is a great goalie card too. Yes, I have been following the playoffs. I have wanted the Stars to beat Florida for the Cup since the playoffs started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not following the playoffs, but I would if the Sharks were in it. But honestly... outside of checking the scores periodically... I didn't even follow them this season. I still like to collect hockey cards though. Cool pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voting for Roy.

    Not really. I'm following a Rangers fan on TwiX though.

    ReplyDelete