Friday, June 28, 2024

FourPWE Fwiday

Four TCDB returns for this Friday.

madding

Team needs.
Schanuel is off to a decent start with 8 HR and 25 RBI so far.
And yes, I miss Ohtani, and Trout not being in the lineup for that matter.

1989 UD and '93 Ted Williams set needs, a Fregosi PC (gray back) and one for the checklist collection.

First time seeing the Manatee stamp. I like it.
And how much are those "additional ounce" stamps?


GoldenEagle555


Nice classic pose for Carl Erskine, but I love the Whitey Ford pose.
I used to have some Starting Lineup pieces of old-time players in that pose.





Snyderart




Been working these sticker sets for years. Love getting them.

Not sure why I needed a copy without a colored tab.


mrmike

Yep, I'm working these Company Store sets. These are from 1988.

I actually find it difficult trading for Patriots in the off season.
Just doesn't feel right!







3 comments:

  1. It's amazing that a card even exists for Mahlon Duckett, who was apparently a quite ordinary, unremarkable Negro League player. Kudos to the Ted Williams company for getting players like that onto cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see I'm not the only one saving stamps from maildays. I really should post about that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. That manatee stamp is pretty cool. Never seen it before this post.

    B. I'm building a few of those 80's sticker sets too. One day I'd like to own all of them, but it's not likely.

    C. Love the 1986 McDonald's football cards. Wish there were more blog posts featuring them.

    ReplyDelete