Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stack-O-Mail: Brady, Rose, Downs, Cantu


Brian Brady has been a tough autograph to get, but third times a charm. Brian played in 2 games for the Angels in 1989. His first Major League at bat was a run-scoring double.

Brian also signed the index card and added,
"The Big Leagues are everything you dream about as a kid. I enjoyed every second I was there!"


Bobby Rose appeared in 73 games for the Halos from 1989 thru 1992. He was purchased by the Yokohama Bay Stars in October 1992 and had a very successful career in the Japanese League.

Bobby ballpoint-penned these cards from his home in Arizona in 35 days.


Current Angels pitcher Scott Downs signed these for me 94 days after I sent them to the Angels Spring Training.


Another return from Spring Training is this card from Jorge Cantu, which I sent to the Peoria Stadium about 108 days ago.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got Downs! He never signs before games and I ask EVERY game.

    ReplyDelete