Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Trade Additions

More trade items from the trade stack thats been piling up in my staging area.


2010 Bowman Prospects BPA-KC Kaleb Cowart Certified Autograph from SCN trader Patrick. Got this for a Lew Burdette signed custom index card.


2004 Topps Archives TA-BGR Bobby Grich Certified Autograph from another SCN trader, Luke. I sent Luke 2 signed 1983 Fleer for his all-time team autograph collection.


Gregory aka Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle sent this sweet 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes John Traitor Lackey jersey card for, if I recall, a 2008 Timeline Adrian Beltre jersey card. Gregory also sent a short stack of Angels, but in a gross oversite I already put them in a binder, so I cant show you what he sent.

Thanks guys for some awesome trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment