Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nomo Had Some Angels Too

What started out as a trade for this card that I needed for my set:

ended up as a fat package of Angels from my Angels/Dodgers trading pal Michael. This is at least the second time we've traded and Michael always sends me some great stuff that I need for my collection.
In turn I sent him a bunch of Dodgers for his.

Some of the highlights from the stack of Angels he sent:


This is my first Angels Diamond Parallel, #626 Danny Haren.  Except for the Angels cards, I still don't care for these.  Too busy for my brain.

Nice 5 Year, 85 Million Dollar Man, Jered Weaver 2011 Kimball Champions KC-29 mini.

2006 Flair Showcase 104 Jeff Mathis and 18 Vladimir Guerrero.  Not sure about the differences between these evident by the different finishes.  The Mathis is a Field Box? and the Guerrero is an Upper Deck?  Are those different scarcities or something?

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP54 Gabriel Jacobo and BCP76 Tyson Auer.  Again, not a chrome fan either unless it's the Angels.



2011 Bowman Platinum #46 Kendrys Morales.


And a nice little stack off my 2008 Upper Deck Timeline want list.

Thanks Michael!  I'll be on the lookout for more Dodgers.

1 comment: