Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Trade Autographs

My computer went down a couple weeks ago. We finally got a new one. I'm glad to be posting again. And I have a lot of catching up to do.

I'll take baby steps.

Made a trade with fellow autograph collector Felix over on SCN. Felix sent me some Angels autographs for a bunch of signed 1986 Topps I had for trade.

Got this sweet 2006 Bowman Originals #BO16 Mark Trumbo. Mark is my new favorite Angel. He reminds me an awful lot of Tim Salmon. He's currently playing first base on the big club batting .256 with 22 HR and 56 RBI. Nice numbers.

Another favorite in the Angels system is Mike Trout. This is Mikes 2011 Tristar In Pursuit #1 card. Mike made his debut on July 8 against Seattle and went on to hit .213 with a home run in 43AB before being sent back down.

2009 Tristar Projections #145 Roberto Lopez. Roberto has made it up to the AAA level Salt Lake Bees.

2009 Bowman Prospects #BP57 Anthony Ortega. Ortega appeared in 3 games for the Angels in 2009 posting a 9.24 ERA in 12.2 IP.

2009 Bowman Prospects #BP22 Luis Jimenez. Luis is currently with the AA Arkansas Travellers.

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP186 Jeremy Haynes who is now with the Lynchburg Hillcats a Class A team for the Atlanta Braves.

2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP142 Robert Fish. Fish is also currently with the Travellers.

2011 Bowman Prospects #BP57 Angel Castillo, who is another AAer in the Angels system.

Hopefully we'll see these last few guys in the Majors soon. For the Angels of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment