Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bengie Molina Is a Big Dude With a Puny....

...chest protector!
Get your minds out of the gutter people.
 
I was thumbing through my Sort Tray the other day and came across this Bengie Molina card.

Did the guy forget his gear and have to borrow a chest protector from the Anaheim Little League?
Look how small that thing is!
It's not even protecting his man-boobs, the left one is sticking out.
It's so small it's all crumpled up around his neck.
 
Is he just so massive that he doesn't fit into ordinary clothing?
Did Mens Wearhouse run out of his size?
I don't understand.
 
I went searching for other cards of Bengies neck protector....
 
 
Hey!
Now wait just a minute!
Did I just see what I thought I saw?
 


Gawwwwww!
Same picture 1 millisecond apart.
 
Does anyone hate that as much as I do?
That speaks to laziness in a way that just burns me up.
 
Did Victory not know what MVP was doing?
I think not.
They both work for the same company.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, can you shoot me your address? I've got some Halos I need to clear out of the trade box. Thanks!
    rmatlack3 at juno.com

    ReplyDelete