Friday, September 13, 2013

Shea Hillenbrand Follows Up A Bunch Of Angels

I received two nice-sized team bags of Angels cards from Its Like Having My Own Card Shop as a result of sending him a bunch of Diamondback cards.  I had also inquired about an extra Shea Hillenbrand card he got autographed.  More about that later.

Here's just some of the Angels that came my way.

Just about a team set of 1993 SP.  I didn't show the Chad Curtis card so I could fit them in a 9-pocket scan, and the only card Daniel didn't send was that of Eduardo Perez.  Fortunately I already had one.
Theres a nice Tim Salmon in there as well that I didn't already have.
Thanks for completing that set.


Close to another team set for these 2003 Topps Gallery.  Just in need of Tim Salmon and Adam Kennedy.
The 2003 Platinum throwbacks to 1988 Fleer netted me the two prospects in the team set Bobby Jenks and K-Rod.  Nice design on these Fleer.



Three new 2002 Topps Gallery, three 2002 Upper Deck Authentics, two 1999 Ultimate Victory, and a 2000 Ultimate Victory are all cards that I was lacking.
These Ultimates arent as appealing to me though.  They're kinda hard to see.


Also included is this nice 2008 A Piece Of History Franchise Members numbered 16/99.
Obviously they had high hopes for Casey Kotchman as a franchisee.


And here it is.
This is the Shea Hillenbrand autograph I needed for my All-Time Angels Autographs collection.
Not on an Angels card, but that's cool.  I can still cross him off the list.

Daniel got this card signed in person at a Diamondbacks Alumni game.

2 comments:

  1. 20 years later and the 1993 SP cards still look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad there were some cards you needed! Thanks again for the trade!

    ReplyDelete