Sunday, September 21, 2014

Good Things Come From Nebraska

Good things came my way from A Red Sox Fan In Nebraska.  Lot's of good things.

Lot's of goodies on this page.
Dig the Troy Glaus Polar Bear mini and the 2002 Fleer Tradition Tim Salmon.


Speaking of Tim Salmons in the mix, here's a buttload more.


And even more with a really cool Tim Bittner 2005 Press Proof.
I just sent two other Tim Bittner cards in the mail to get his autograph on.
I wanted to make sure that I got the keep the Press Proof that's why it wasn't included.


I'm seeing a sweet shiney Garret Anderson 2005 Absolute Memorabilia and an New To Me 2002 American Pie Jim Abbott.

And that's only about half of what Brad sent!

3 comments:

  1. Nice cards, especially the Salmon cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta stop reading your blog. I just get jealous every time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the cards. I loved my package as well.

    ReplyDelete