Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fantastic Catch Minors Pickup

Picked up a nice selection of Angels Minor Leaguers recently from a Fantastic Catch break.

2008 TriStar Projections
I love these TriStar cards.
They're awesome for autographs.
Interesting that the Bachanov card has no team name or emblem.
Guess he hadn't been assigned to a team yet?


This Nick Adenhart parallel is called a "Reflective".
A little more subdued than a typical foil card.


And I scored a numbered card with this "Yellow" parallel numbered 09/25.


Here's Jordan Walden again as my only Angels pull from the 2011 Elite Extra Edition box.
More of the high shiney foil type card.
NOT good for autographs in my opinion.


And my only pull from the 2012 Elite Extra Edition box is this Eric Stamets card.
Stamets was at AA Arkansas and then the AFL last year.
He's getting ready now to start again with the Travs.





No comments:

Post a Comment