Thursday, March 23, 2017

Trade Mail From Baseball Card Breakdown

Gavin at Baseball Card Breakdown sent a few Angels over.
Lets dig in.


Woohoo! Big score on two REDISCOVER TOPPS cards!
Oh, wait a minute....

Now to the more serious cards:


2004 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century #4, 432/750
This one really is a big score!
The four dashes on the left immediately gave it a football card feel though.



1995 Pacific Collection Prizms #19
I still swear that Pacific has bad intentions towards collectors with these cards.
They mess with my brain man.


1995 Pacific Collection Team Logo #3
Much more pleasing to the eye and brain.
I love team logo cards so much I'm considering collecting this set.



2008 Upper Deck X Xponential  X-HU
I'm collecting this master set, and it's a beast.
When you get into the X3 and X4 cards it seems near impossible.
Its in my wantlist if you have any for trade.



The Two Faces of Fish.
Sounds like that would make a great movie or book title.
The Fish on the right is a 2000 Bowman Retro/Future card?
Thats the first I think I've seen of these, and I'm not impressed with the design.
I could use the excuse that its a bad scan, but in reality its just a bad card.
Glad to have it though!

Thanks for the trade Gavin.





3 comments:

  1. I don't like 91 Fleer all that much but that Eichhorn card is just wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I can help you with your Upper Deck Xponential master set. I'll shoot you an email!

    ReplyDelete