Sunday, March 26, 2017

Trade Mail From Reader Tim

Reader Tim and I hooked up for an Indians/Angels trade recently. Nothing fancy, like I said, Indians for Angels. Nice straight forward  trade. I like that. Only there were Patriots in the mix as well.

1989 Fleer Baseball Exciting Stars #28
Ah yes, another of the many wonderful box sets from the 80's.
And awesome stuff for a team collector.
Pretty sure this one is new to me.

The back is really nice.
I love the color choices and the ghosting and overlays.


2015 Topps Highlight of the Year #H-17
These retro uniformed veteran card inserts, if you want to call them that, are the new Fleer/Topps Box sets of the 80's.
They keep coming out of nowhere and you just cant keep track of them, there are so many of them.
A cool card though.


Misc Angels Inserts and Parallels.
I recently traded a guy several Matsui cards for a 1984 Nestle Tommy John.
Didn't even think to look in my Angels dupes box for the Matsui's.


2008 Topps #3
Like I said there were Patriots involved in the deal.
On my side at least.


Oh boy were there Patriots involved.

Thanks for always reading, and thanks for trading again Tim.



No comments:

Post a Comment