Sunday, May 28, 2023

1994 Score Stadium Checklist Subset

Completed this subset of MLB stadium checklist cards in the 1994 Score set, 99% of the cards obtained through TCDB trades in the last two months.

Boy they look good on a sheet don't they?
I think the full aerial views where you see the stadium structure as well as the field are my favorites.

Stadiums I've seen a game at:
Baltimore Camden Yards
Boston Fenway Park
California Angels Stadium
Detroit Tiger Stadium
Kansas City Kauffman Stadium
New York Yankee Stadium
Texas Arlington Stadium
Los Angeles Dodger Stadium
New York Shea Stadium
Philadelphia Veterans Stadium
St. Louis Busch Stadium

You get a good representation of which teams got the most cards. Look at the difference between the Orioles (!) checklist and the Padres: 30 to 12.

Now on to the Gold Rush version, which I think won't be as easy to trade for.




10 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love the different angles. ... I did this for the 2019 Topps set but I don't think there was this kind of variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kind of thing. I'll have to see if I have an extra Candlestick Gold for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ll look and see if I have any Gold Rush ones and add them to your pile. Probably have 1 or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards. I'm trying to collect them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. I have a few in my ballpark collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome looking little set of cards. I really like these cards; may have to pursue the set one day. As for stadiums I have been to include Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Progressive Field, Tiger Stadium and Angel Stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous subset. My favorite angle is from behind home plate... especially the Wrigley Field card with the city skyline in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most things do look better when grouped together in pages.

    ReplyDelete