Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Brick By Brick, Part Two

 Sorting through more bricks of cards from Johnny.

BRICK 5


Little bit of everything I like. Let's pick out some winners.


A bunch of #444 baseball cards.


Nice Jo Adell rookies.


1980 Topps Hit to Win game piece.


BRICK 6


Lots of comic cards, but not of sets I'm collecting...yet.


Found another Silver Surfer in the stack.


Just curious, does anyone have a Bazooka Joe PC?


BRICK 7


A lot of Angels in there to get me up to date.


About half the cards in the brick are more #444 cards.


Oops, I think this might be another one for Night Owl that slipped into my stack.


And why this Tanaka is in there is beyond me.


BRICK 8


But wait, MORE checklists!

1988 Topps Major League Leaders Minis


BRICK 9


Johhny is my one-stop-shop for checklists!


Appropriate for where I live.


2001 Donruss The Rookies Angels Team Set


I don't think I already have an Alex Ochoa autograph in the All-Time Angels Autograph Collection, so this is perfect.



This is awesome but I have no idea what it is. 
Any help!


Lots of fun going through this box Johnny, thanks.


9 comments:

  1. There was a time when I thought about collecting the full line of Bazooka Joe cards from that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe call The Card Master to find out! ... I think Johnny reached his limit in sending me Puig cards so now they're showing up randomly in other places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you call the Star Card number to see if it still works?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a Bazooka Joe PC, but I have either the A's or Padres version of that Bazooka Joe. My favorite card in this post is that ALF card. I've thought about buying that ALF states set at some point. Speaking of ALF, Johnny hooked me up with some unopened packs of ALF. I was pretty stoked about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanaka was supposed to be for Fuji, and yes that Puig like the other one was meant for Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not have a Bazooka Joe PC but I do have one of the Dodgers in my "mascot" collection. I have wanted to try to collect all of the Bazooka Joe cards but I don't even know what the set numbers. I actually got the Dodgers one in a random box of cards at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you see yourself taking on any of the Marvel Universe sets?

    ReplyDelete