Thursday, July 25, 2024

The Blogger National 2024

Blog Bat Around from Cards Over Coffee

I went to my Relics/Special Stuff box and pulled out several of my favorite items to show.

Ticket stub from George Bretts final career game. I was there. I lived in CA at the time but was in Texas on business. Brett went 1-4 with a single in the 9th.


1993 Topps Animated Batman
My favorite cartoon series.
Signed my Michael Ansara who voiced Mr. Freeze.


1974 Fan Appreciation Night Drawing Ticket.
From the same night as Nolan Ryans 3rd no-hitter (I also have the ticket stub). My parents were there.


1984 Topps
My sister-in-law's boyfriend was a batboy for the Angels in the early 90's and was able to get this signed for me. He also got me a Dick Schofield bat.


1997 Burger King Kids Club
One of my son's old cards, and who doesn't dig a T-Rex?


2006 Topps
Got this one signed in person @2007 when the Angels were in town to play the Rangers.
I used to graph games back then.


2001 Topps Archives Certified Autograph
I remember seeing Rivers play at Anaheim when I was a kid.
I mostly remember him being really fast.


5 comments:

  1. I love ticket stubs (Braves of course). But milestone stubs are a huge plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ticket stub from Brett's final game is awesome! But not quite as awesome as your parents attending Ryan's 3rd no-hitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very cool to be able to see a Hall of Famer's last game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That signed Mr.Freeze is superb!! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this is just a small sampling of your special stuff, I can't help wondering then what else is in that box.

    ReplyDelete