Monday, July 8, 2024

I Found Him!

 I've been looking for this guy for several years now, I thought I had lost him, or worse GIVEN him away.

1992 Toybiz Marvel Super Heroes Silver Surfer.

This was one that I picked up at a Kay-Bee when my son was about four. When he was a little older, we opened it up and it was part of his action figure collection for years. Most of those are all gone now (except for the Batman figures) and this Silver Surfer which I had hung on to.

Ironically, I found it at the bottom of the Batman box.

So happy.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, cool! I'm pretty sure I had something a lot like this when I was a kid in the late 80s/early 90s, though I couldn't tell you exactly what brand/version it was. It looks very familiar, though, and I got to go to Kay-Bee all the time thanks to my grandparents :)

    I'm happy you were able to find that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vac metal Toybiz Silver Surfer! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have the non-metalized version of this figure, if so, would you be interested in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice of you Jon, but I don't collect figures anymore. No space!

      Delete
  4. Very cool figure! I really love the packaging on this series of ToyBiz Marvel figures.

    ReplyDelete