Friday, March 16, 2012

Massive Mail Autographs Post

It's been a while since I posted my TTM autographs, and I've gotten a few since my last post.

Let's go!

Cam Bedrosian signed this 2011 Topps Debut in 18 days from the Angels Spring Training.  Cam is coming back from Tommy John surgery.  I wish him well.


I recently found a successful address for Pat Rogan on SCN so I quickly sent this 1965 Topps already signed by Tom Egan.  Pat returned it and a signed custom index card in 9 days from his home in Reno.


A very nice SCN member, Rick, sent this Ryan Shealy 2006 Fleer Tradition card for nothing in return.  I needed this signed card for the set.  Some pretty nice guys on SCN.


Two cards signed by Rich Gale, a 1982 Topps and  a 1983.  The 1983 is another autographed set I'm working on.  Rich signed these in 1,389 days sent to the Albuquerque Isotopes where he is (was?) a coach.  See, never give up hope.


This 1964 Topps Ken McBride was part of an SCN trade I made recently with Adam.


Another Spring Training success was this 2010 Topps Heritage signed by Chris Pettit.  Chris signed this in 31 days c/o the Dodgers Spring Training.  Chris signed as a free agent with the Dodgers in January.  I hope he does well with them.


The second part of the SCN trade with Adam was this 1968 Topps Bobby Knoop.
Gotta love how the older guys prefer ballpoint over sharpie.


If you're an SCN member, then you know all about Tracy Jones' offer to send a signed card to anyone who sent him an email asking for one.  Back in December I sent the email, and last week I finally got my signed card.  It came in a plain white envelope with no return address.  Thanks Tracy!



Charlie Hough has always been a good TTMer and again he didn't disappoint.  Charlie signed my 1979 Topps and 1988 Starting Lineup Talking Baseball card in 96 days from his home in Brea.


I expressed a trade interest in this 1965 Steve Boros card from SCN member Joel.  Joel saw a signed Ron Washington card I had for trade so we agreed to the deal.  I dig the 1965 Topps design and have been slowly accumulating and getting these signed.


I sent these cards to Koji Uehara at the Rangers ST primarily to get the Diamond Duo card signed by both guys.  Takahashi plays for the Angels so it will go to him next.  It's probably too late to send to ST now though.


Angels great Don Aase signed this 1976, 1980, and 1982 Topps cards and included the 1981 Donruss.
I'd been sitting on the rookie card for a while and finally decided to send it out.  Glad I did because 69 days later I got them back with a bonus!


Patriot Tom Beer signed my 1972 Topps and a custom IC, and answered a couple questions in 24 days from his home in New Jersey.


Only 8 days in the mail brought me this 1970 and 1974 Topps cards of Gail Hopkins.  Gail also answered my questions.  Dr. Hopkins became an MD after baseball.


Ray Ripplemeyer ballpointed my cards in 8 days from his home.  That 1961 Topps is a pretty cool looking card.


I picked up this 1960 Topps Gary Glick card at LCS a while ago from the quarter bin.  I saw on SCN he was a good TTMer so I sent it to him.  He not only signed it but included the card on the right.  He also answered my questions and included two more signed postcard-sized cards.  Super nice guy.

Phew!  Well that's it.  I'm now caught up on my TTM autographs.  Until tomorrows mail, I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your having some good TTM success. I have been doing pretty well during spring training. Good to see a Koji return. I just sent to him a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete