Friday, March 29, 2013

Cards From Johngy, Master Set Completer

Made a trade a while ago with Johngy and I was very pleased with what he sent in return.  Obviously he checked out my wantlists because what he sent over completed 5, and very closely 6, team sets for me.
What a great feeling finishing off a team set.

The cards shown only represent the set he contributed to.  Typically there were up to 5 or 6 cards from each set I needed.

1982 Topps Traded
(I only need the Reggie Jackson to complete)


1983 Topps - done


1983 Topps Traded - done


1988 Fleer - done


1992 Score - done


1992 Topps - done


1992 Fleer - done
(I love this set and might consider collecting the whole thing)


1962 Leon Wagner
(Still need 6 more cards)


Nice assortment of Tim Salmon I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment