Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Pockets Are Full Of Schedules

I recently posted about a pocket schedule collector, such as myself, who reached out for a trade.  We made that trade.  Chris then turned me on to a Yahoo group called Skednet, guys who trade pocket and magnet schedules primarily.  Well, that got me going.

Up until now I only occasionally traded here and there when someone saw a post on this blog or I had read on someone else blog that they were a skedder.  On Skednet however the trades are a flyin!

I made a recent trade with a collector that allowed me to beef up my 1980 and 1990s Angels minor league teams.  Check these beauties out:


Theres Edmonton Trappers, Quad City Angels, Midland Angels, Palm Springs Angels, Quad City River Bandits, Cedar Rapids Kernels, Lake Elsinore Storm, Butte Copper Kings, Erie Sea Wolves, Bend Bucks, and Boise Hawks. 
Su-WEET!

Each one a little trifold canvas of Americana artwork and Angels history.

2 comments:

  1. I see you found where I get all my Angels schedules I traded to you. If you need new Angels stuff read make sure you read everything. There's a trader who lives in Southern California, and get all the Angels schedules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all sweet I have every Marlins Schedule from 97 to now but that is much more broad collection lol. Love the Blog btw Just started following check mine out http://truschoolsports.blogspot.com/ feel free to join the site.

    ReplyDelete