Friday, April 26, 2013

Some Autographs On Some Baseball Cards

Nice.  Mike signed one card from 4 different sets I'm working on.
The came back in 42 days from his work address.


Returned in 7 days from his home in Alpine, Utah.
Too bad the second one got rubbed, that's such a bitchen card too.
McKay came up in the Angels system but his major league time was spent with the White Sox, Dodgers, and Mets from 1999 to 2002.


John "The Preacher" Pricher (I just made that up, but it works doesn't it?)
ballpointed me in 7 days from his work address at the Gainesville/Alachua County VCB
(Visitors Center Bureau).
John spent 4 seasons in the Angels minor league system.


Pete Smith swiped my Toys R Us card but signed these other two.
Damn him.
But thanks too.

2 comments:

  1. Those Pricher cards are awesome. I guess maybe I should do some research about some of the minor league PS Angels cards to add to my other Angels cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't really blame Pete for keeping his card. I too am a huge fan of the Toys'R'Us Rookies sets. Loved how they kept the same, awesome design each year and just changed the color of the borders... sort of a living set.

    ReplyDelete