Sunday, January 18, 2015

My First Sticker Of My Boy Pat

Another cool item I picked up at the junk mall recently is my very first Fleer Logo Sticker from my favorite football team the Patriots.


I found this 1984 Fleer Football Sticker in a top loader.
Came as part of a two-pack with a Broncos sticker.
There's by bud Pat ready to play some football.




The back of the sticker, although badly off-center, has the team schedule with a place to fill in the score.  Hmm I see that on November 18th the Patriots played the Colts...kinda like today.
At that game the Patriots won 50-17.

I wonder who'll win today...



1 comment:

  1. I love those stickers. Used to have a ton of those, and built the set those go to a few times. Think I still have a couple of the cards as I'm thinking about trying to build them again at some point.

    Sweet find

    ReplyDelete