Saturday, February 21, 2015

Highlights From The Infield Fly Rule

Infield Fly Rule Trade Post

Quick hit post on a big, padded envelope with two jumbo team bags of Angels cards!

2013 Panini Triple Play #36
Kinda looks more like Mark Trumbo.


1988 Fleer #455
I've been looking at this card since 1988 and I swear this is the first time I have ever noticed that Ryan is holding his cleats under his left arm.


2012 Topps Heritage
Sweet. A consecutive run of the first 4 checklist cards for this set.
I think there's five or six total.


Fleer Baseball Logo Stickers
Checked a few off the want list.


Took me a moment to figure out why several non-Angel cards were included, then i realized that they featured Angels in the background.
I think that's Devon White on Robby Thompson's card and probably Johnny Ray on Molitor's card.


2013 MLB Baseball Stickers #14

No comments:

Post a Comment