Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A Package From Fuji

Always fun getting a PWE from Fuji, a fellow Californian. I love getting mail from California, especially since I've been away for so long.

1991 Upper Deck Silver Slugger #SS11
I remember how thrilling it was to pull a Silver Slugger out of a pack of 1991 Upper Deck.
There is a variation of this card out there that I'm looking for as well.
It has the SS11 in italic.

2013 Bowman Platinum
I opened a lot of 2012 Bowman Platinum, in fact I'm still working that set.
Consequently, I DID NOT open very much 2013, so these color parallels are very appreciated.

2010 Upper Deck Supreme #S-72
After 15 seasons, and still a decent starter, will Lackey come back for another year?

2010 Upper Deck Portraits
I was so put off with 2010 Upper Deck (you know, all the airbrushed-out team logos and such) that I didn't buy much; therefore my team set is lacking. So, again, glad to have these.

2001 Topps Opening Day Logos
Oh, love my Angels logo stickers, even this Disney inspired one.

Panini and Topps Album Stickers
I always especially appreciate getting Panini Angels stickers in trade packages. It seems not many traders have them available for some reason. It's like pulling an insert out of a wax pack.

1992 Upper Deck Comic Ball Holograms
Ah yes. I tore many packs of these a long time ago, enough to get a complete series one in 1990.
Didn't save any of it, gave it all away.
These holograms are pretty cool for the team collection though.

 So that was a sampling of what Fuji sent, that wasn't even everything. That guy can cram a lot of goodies into a PWE!

2 comments:

  1. Fuji digs the stuff up for sure. Awesome package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the day, I broke a box or two trying to build that Silver Slugger set. They're not worth much... but I really love the look of that set.

    ReplyDelete