Thursday, August 30, 2012

Catching Me Up With 2012 Angels

Night Owl is always good to send me Angels cards, and he did well to get me caught up in my 2012, and then some, binder.


Two Bowman Platinums including this Gold version Jered Weaver.
I liked the 2012 design so well that I'm collecting not only Angels but the whole base set.



Another design I like this year over the previous years is Bowman.
There were five 2012 Bowman I needed for my team sets.



Again, another 2012 design that in my opinion is one of the better in recent years, Allen & Ginters.
This mini A&G back Santana card came with 4 of his Angels brothers of the base variety like the Trumbo below.




Four more sweet All-Time Fan Favorites.
I still need to find a checklist for the Angels in the set.


I sigh every time I get a Nick Adenhart card.
This 2008 Bowman Chrome Refractor is a beaut.



More Trumbos!

And a sweet little old-school 1982 Topps Sticker of a grinning moustachioed Rick Burleson. 

There was also a little stack of random Angels in the bag.

All good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. That 79 Ryan is pretty sharp looking. Hadn't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another flock of Angels has already accumulated again.

    ReplyDelete