Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Matt Met My Needs (By Checking Out My Wantlist)

Matt of Heartbreaking Cards is the first to knock a card off my Top Ten Want List, and not only one but TWO cards!


This 1963 Dean Chance Rookie Cup was high on the list.  This one Matt sent me is in really good shape too.  Nice coloring and centering and sharp corners.  It's a beauty.  It probably is the best card in my 1963 team set.



This 1971 Angels Great Bobby Grich card is one I needed for my Topps Bobby Grich Cards effort.
Another beauty of a card.



Matt also included a bunch of newer Angels like these 2012 Ginters minis.  The Weaver card is an Allen&Ginters back.  Sweet.

I like Mike, and Matt knew that (bustin out the rhymes).
Nap appeared as both an Angel (preferred) and a Ranger in the 2011 Topps Diamond series.



I got these 1993 Topps Angels Gold cards because Matt was busting a box looking for Jeter Rookies.  I wonder if he got what he was looking for?
I'll gladly take the Angels surplus from that effort.


And look at this!  An awesome 2008 Topps Sterling #150. 
This one is numbered 110/250.


These two cards are a LOT bigger than you think!
See the normal size Napoli on there?
Jumbolicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment