Friday, February 1, 2013

Busted Open The Piggy Bank For Listia

I've been saving for something big.  Didn't know what that something big would be, but I knew something big was coming.  And I wanted to be ready for it when it showed up.

So I've been selling some cards.  Mostly extra stuff I had accumulated here and there.  Stuff that didn't need or didn't fit my collection anymore.  Housecleaning stuff.  And it's been selling pretty good on Listia.  I've been surprised.

And I've been saving up all those credits.

Because it finally came up for auction.  And when I saw it I knew I had to have it.

And I was ready to break the bank for it.


I actually had been planning on something big of the Mike Trout variety, but nothing has been listed in a while.  So when this Pujols Hat Logo Patch card popped up it immediately took my focus off of Trout and put it squarely on Pujols.  

What a bitchen card.

And I handily had the 11,124 credits to snag it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. I need to list some stuff and store up some credits too. I just signed up and have yet to complete a deal.

    ReplyDelete