Sunday, December 20, 2015

11-2 Patriots Gameday Autographs

Week 15 Patriots Mail Returns

Steve Zabel (Patriots LB 1975-1978)
He was the first pick (six overall) by the Eagles in the 1970 NFL Draft.
After football Steve co-founded City Care, which over the past 20 years has helped thousands of low-income families [in Oklahoma City] find housing, provided them with food and other resources and helped tutor young children through it’s “Whiz Kids” program.
Right-on Mr. Zabel.
Steve signed these in 41 days from his home in Edmond, Oklahoma.


Bob Windsor (Patriots TE 1972-1975)
I asked what impact football has had on his health, and he answered, "I'm 72 years old and alot of my body parts are not good - my brain??"
I feel bad for the old timers that are suffering with the toll football took on their bodies.
Bob signed these cards in 12 days from his home in Ellicott City, Maryland.



1 comment: