Friday, February 12, 2016

Trade Cards From LV's TTM Autographs and Baseball Cards Part One

Part One - Testimony Cards

Quite frequently I've used LV's TTM successes to send out my own TTMs, so to show my appreciation for her doing the ground work, I offered her first shot at my new Autograph Traders tab: autographed cards I have for trade.  We worked out a deal, and one of the cards I was really was stoked about receiving was this one:

I have a side collection of these color-bordered testimony cards.
There's no way of knowing what players use these, so when I come across one I don't have it's really exciting.  There are lots of other testimony cards used, like you'll see below, but this is the design I like the best.

 Here are the others that I have in my collection:
So now I know there are at least 12 different players that used them.
If anyone knows of any others, or have any for trade, please let me know.


These are the other testimony cards that were included in the trade with LV.
I think I have about ten of those Tanana cards now, and that's my third different Olerud, but I dont mind.

Part Two - Angels and Autographs next.


2 comments: