Monday, June 26, 2017

The Other Half Of The Trade With Jason's Sports Card Blog

A couple posts back I showed the little completed 2006 Upper Deck Collect The Mascots set that Jason helped me finish. Well, here now are the other cards Jason sent, all from my Patriots Wantlist.

My wantlist only goes through 1994, and these cards take a nice chuck out of that.
The 1990 Topps are especially cool because they are a variation of the base set.

Check out the back and see what I mean:
1990 Topps "Disclaimer Back"
The card on the left is the base card, on the right you can see the "Disclaimer" print at the bottom.
There is a whole second set of cards that have this back.
Not sure of the origin of these though, maybe the result of a lawsuit?

Great stuff again Jason.
Much appreciated.




1 comment:

  1. Glad I could help! I've got plenty more headed your way at some point in the future.

    ReplyDelete