Saturday, January 20, 2018

Summer of 74, Part Late

These came a while back from Matt, I think these were a part of the winnings for playing in his Rob Dork Contest (hilarious title if I hadn't said it already).

Small sampling of sweepstakes, info cards, and checklists.

But this is the card I really wanted to get to:

1990 Topps Spring Fever Baseball Sweepstakes entry card

Super stoked to get this one, as it's one I haven't seen before, didn't know it existed.
It goes right along with the other "Spring Fever" cards put out in Topps baseball products in the late 80's early 90's. It's of the smaller size , so as indicated on the back, came in the mini Major League Leaders packs.
So cool.


1 comment:

  1. Man I hated those Spring Fever cards back when I would pull them in packs in the 80's. Now I feel like I need one for each set I have displayed in binder.

    ReplyDelete