Tuesday, March 20, 2018

2018 Topps Series One Target Version

The Target version of this years Trout wrapper has the yellow Derek Jeter banner at the top, spoiling an otherwise perfect wrapper.

Here's the contents of my single pack purchase:
Top six includes two youngsters and mostly the rookie class of 2012-13.

1:4 pull Topps Salute TS-23


Hey I actually pulled a yellow banner 1:4 Derek Jeter Highlights card!
Not that I want to keep it or anything, but notice Mo Vaughn in the background?


Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Another Trout wrapper down.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Mo Vaughn, that takes me back! I'm surprised they found a photo of him playing after he left Boston.

    On a side note, if you're not keeping it will you please let me know if the Rich Hill is available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they aren't Angels, but nice rookie pulls with Devers, Albies and Robles.

    ReplyDelete