Friday, March 27, 2020

Do You See What I See?

My memory is rotten these days, so either someone sent me this Jered Weaver card recently or I pulled it out as I was digging for something, but it struck me as unusual. 
You know, just something about it seemed different but I couldn't put my finger on it.

When I went to my Angels binder to compare it to the copy that I was pretty sure I already had, this is what I saw:
See the variation in tint?

The backs are exactly the same, same code numbers so I'm pretty sure its not a fake, pre-meditated Topps variation. The other Angels I have are all the lighter tint.

So is this anything?
Just a printing variation?
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Looks like an eBay 1 of 1 to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like nothing special to me print error on tint I'd say......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll also say it's just an inconsistency with printing. Hopefully it's not a "slightly darker yellow than normal" parallel.

    ReplyDelete