Monday, June 29, 2020

A Couple Stunners From Card Buzz

Look at this From Card Buzz:
1997 Score Showcase Series #494 Artist's Proof
Is that not one of the most stunning cards you've ever seen?
I sometimesfsometimes that there are some really beautiful cards from the 90's. I tend to lump late 90's in with early 90's cards, blech. But man, Artists Proofs, Museum Collection, and some of the cards from Pacific...awesome.

1994 Fleer Pro Visions #2
I have a love/hate relationship with Fleer Pro Visions. Some of them I really love, and some are just terrible. The 1991 Mark McGwire in front of the American Flag...LOVE. The 1995 Mike Mussina...TERRIBLE. Obviously this one of John Olerud I LOVE.


8 comments:

  1. Stunners indeed! Very very nice pickups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not familiar with the later pro visions. Like the Olerud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your views on Pro Visions. Love that Olerud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'ver never seen that Olerud Provisions. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Salmon is stunning! Love mid 90's Pinnacle artist proof parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite ProVision will always be Mike Greenwell in front of the Green Monster. I'm curious if the numbers on Olerud's card are based on any actual numbers he produced, and if so, why the prominent inclusion of .209?

    ReplyDelete