Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Junk Mall Junk Wax Wednesday

Ripping a random pack of junk wax from the local junk mall.

Whoever originally bought this pack bought it from a military base exchange (AAFES). I'm very familiar with these price stickers from my time spent in the Air Force.

Pack of 15 with no inserts to pull.




There's Smiley again. Just showed his XRC card in the 1987 Topps Traded set I completed.

Angels hot pack!
Not much more to say about it.

Still looking for a couple of the "Cards Not Included" arrow variations of this card.



5 comments:

  1. Two '88 Topps pack rips in two days on the blogs!

    I love seeing the old price tags on packs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about opening packs! It's always fun to see who you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's Baines vs Eck.

    Voting for Baines, thanks to the silly uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the photo Topps used on Eck's card.

    ReplyDelete