Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nap's in my backyard!

Mike Napoli traded to the Texas Rangers...I'm AMPED!

I admit that I like the Texas Rangers, but for what it's worth, not as much as I like the Angels. Heck I was a Junior Angel in the 70's. But I have lived and worked near Rangers Stadium for a decade now, so they've kinda grown on me. Don't get me wrong, the Angels are still numero uno, but I've always been a Napoli fan, and now I get to see him a whole ton more.

Can I root for one guy on the team that is opposing my favorite team? I do it for fantasy baseball, why not for real life baseball?

Plus, I was ticked when the Angels let him go to Toronto, big mistake in my mind, but I'm stoked now that he's here, and I have a feeling that he's going to make the Angels pay. I want to be there when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment