Friday, January 14, 2011

Todays Mail: Lance Parrish

Angel Great Lance Parrish returned my cards and letter today after 14 days with nice autographs and a nice response. He squared up his signature perfectly on the 1978 Topps #708 rookie card I picked up a couple weeks ago for 2 bucks, leaving plenty of room for the other guys on the card. A nice sig was added as well to the 1991 Upper Deck #552 for my Angels set.

I was very impressed with his elaborate responses to my two questions. A nice departure from the one-word answers a lot of guys use. Not that I'm complaining.


1 comment:

  1. Would you be interested in this Troy Claus Card? You can see it here. I won it in a group break but I really don't care to have it. I'd happily trade it for a padre or something like that. http://cardboardcollections.blogspot.com/2011/01/group-break-1999-fleer-sports.html

    ReplyDelete