Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Send Me Your Trumbos and Trouts

I haven't been this excited about an Angel rookie since Tim Salmon.

I have never been this excited about TWO Angels rookies at the SAME TIME.

I haven't actively collected an Angel since Tim Salmon, and John Olerud was my last non-Angel.

That means that I'm so excited about these two guys that I've started actively collecting a player again, and it is THEM! (Bad grammar I know).

So I want to give you, my blogger friends, a chance to get me started.

If you want to help, and have Mark Trumbo and/or Mike Trout cards laying around, send them to me and I'll send you something in return. Duplicates are welcome so no need to even tell me what you want to send me (although you can if you like...it's kinda exciting to see a comment about something coming in the mail).

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I have a 2011 Bowman Trumbo with a really, really, really bad in person auto. It's all yours if you want it.

    ReplyDelete