Sunday, September 11, 2011

Trade with Play at the Plate

Brian and I worked out a trade, originally for this card that he wrote a post about a while back:

a sweet Jered Weaver mini relic from a 2011 Topps Lineage blaster he opened up.  I spotted the card and asked if we could work out a trade.  Brian agreed, and away we went. 

I selected some of the cards he sent to display below.
Now I know that Brian pulled and packaged this Trumbo up before I posted about sending me your Trumbos and Trouts.  And this is a Trumbo I didn't have yet, so it must have been Divine intervention.
2009 Topps Finest #140 Freddy Sandoval blue refractor #113/399.  Kinda weird how Freddy's sleeve is opened up on the side.  Almost looks like he lost a limb there.
Two nice 2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Angels.
2010 Topps Heritage #C150 Bobby Abreu Chrome #0490/1961.
Another nice Angels chrome, this one a 2006 Topps '52 #TCRC61 Kendry Morales #0205/1952.

Two oh-so-sparkly 2008 Topps Xfractors.  I suffer a mini-stroke every time I see these Xfractors.  But I love it!

For these and a handful of more Angels I sent Brian a bunch of 1976 and 78 Topps off his wantlist, and some Rangers cards he needed.  Thanks again brian.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! I also found the 26 2008 Upper Deck Heroes cards I forgot to send!!

    ReplyDelete