Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Night, God Bless Ya

My Mother always said that when it was time for bed.  Sadly she passed away unexpectedly in her sleep early Monday morning in our childhood home, she was 82.  She had had a fun day taking down Christmas decorations, several of my siblings were there to help.  They took her out to dinner, she went to bed, and when my sister went to awaken her in the morning she was gone.  She was in good health, not quite the same since my Father passed away November before last, but she had been well. 

We fly to California Wednesday for the services and to spend time with my family.

Good night, God bless ya Mom.

14 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of each other. I'm very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have good memories to look back on during this time. We will keep your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. God bless you as you go through this difficult time. I will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is in my prayers. What a wonderful way to spend a last day! That's how I'd like to go if I had a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least it sounds like she didn't suffer. Everyone will be in my prayers. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be in my prayers, Tom. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Condolences to you and your family and may you have safe travels on your trip back home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Condolences for your loss, Tom. A peaceful and happy passing after a full day with loved ones is a blessing we should all pray befalls us.

    ReplyDelete