Friday, October 25, 2013

Cards That The Cat Dragged In

The Prowling Cat sent a package recently with a note inside that said he was at a card show, thought about me and picked up a few cards he thought I could use.  Is that cool or what?

2001 Topps Stars.
Man this is a beautiful card.
The team set is pretty small, so getting the variations as well for the complete team set shouldn't be too hard.


Trio of 1982 Donruss.
One of my favorite Donruss designs.


2013 Pinnacle.
Outside of a few packs of Topps, I haven't purchased any other card packs this year so these are a welcomed addition.


And an autographed Harold Reynolds 1994 Leaf!
Sweet!
Reynolds is a tough autograph, and one I needed for my All-Time Angels set.

Thanks again for thinking of me Cat.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, that is a nice Rodney Cline...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked the cards. That Carew still mesmerizes me with all that shininess.

    ReplyDelete