Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oh Boy, More Fleer Stickers!

I won a Listia lot a while back for a stack of Fleer logo stickers.
This lot came from the series called Grand Slam Stickers.  let it be noted, as Fleer did, that these are no ordinary stickers but are in fact "high gloss" stickers.



Sorry for the big gap there.

Here's a few of my favorites:
The Oakland A's have always screamed the 70's, and since I was born in '64 they always take me straight back to my childhood.

Super simple design but I dig the font and the red/white/blue.
Couldn't tell you what font it is, but it rocks.

Ah Man, there was really no better logo in the 70's and 80's than the Toronto Blue Jay.
Such a pleasant and attractive bird, but he has a little bit of kick-ass in his eye, don't you think?
The red outline of the baseball circling counter clockwise and ending up in an explosion of the maple leaf, and the separation of all the colors by a white outline, the double-lined font, the color combination...genius!

1 comment:

  1. Never seen that first group before. The second group look like they came from 1982 Fleer.

    ReplyDelete