Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Swore That I Never Would

Never would I buy a Fairfield, or any other brand of, repack.
Because I know whats in them...NBJ Nothing But Junk.

A new Five Below opened up in the area so I swung by to see what it was all about.
A little bit of everything, like a tad nicer 99 Cent Store in California, where I'm originally from.

I went in looking to see if they had 2 things: Hot Wheels and baseball cards.  They had both.

And when I got to the baseball cards the clouds parted and there he was...do you see him?


NO, not the pot smoker.
Tim Salmon, Top Card!
And a Tim Salmon I needed.
So I thought, "How can I NOT get this?
So I did.

And the rest of the package below Mr Salmon and The Freak?
NBJ Man, NBJ!

The ONLY cards worth even remotely mentioning are these
1991 Upper Deck Chipper Jones Rookie 
(got a handful already)


1989 Topps All-Star Willie Stargell
5th tier subset I pick up here and there.

Never again!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... I always tell myself that I'll never buy them. But every now and then, I find myself opening one up. You beat the odds by pulling the Chipper rookie. Plus a Salmon for your PC. I've done a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete