Thursday, March 23, 2023

TCDB Completed Transactions #13 wvcabo, #14 Killtaker

 #13

I suppose with all the trading going on through TCDB it's inevitable that every once in a while, someone will accidently send you a damaged card. Such is the case here. Fortunately, wvcabo is fixing the situation and sending me a replacement. And that's how trading should work. Kudos wvcabo.

The rest of the stuff was all great.

These are from a couple gap years when I wasn't collecting much. Nice to fill some in.

The '91 Classic Green are one of my favorite Classic designs, the '92 Classic draft one of my least favorite.


#14
It wasn't even a month ago that I pulled 2 stadium checklist cards from a pack of '94 Score and proclaimed that I wanted the subset, now here I am knocking out 14 more through a trade with Killtaker. I love that TCDB enables me to do that so easily.

I also picked up this 1991 Topps variation (MAJ. LEA. TOTALS in larger font).
I'm not into the myriad of A*, B* copyright variations but I thought that this different font size warranted attention.


4 comments:

  1. That stadium checklist subset looks like a fund build. Seeing cards of Candlestick Park and the Oakland Coliseum always bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stadium card look fun and I'm surprised at how many variations that 91 set has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been my experience that people on the TCDB send damaged items because they think it's acceptable to send damaged cards for non crap cards; without saying anything beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those stadium cards in 94 Score.. I'm trying to get the set together.

    ReplyDelete