Monday, March 27, 2023

TCDB Completed Transactions #17 Yankeefan714 and #18 ericcapemay

 #17 Yankeefan714

1984 Topps Stickers
For some stupid reason my mind tries to tell me these little stickers have a lesser value that a card, so I hesitate to do a 1-for-1 swap. There's no justification for that thought process though, they are every bit as collectible as a card. And still needed for the collection.

This trade had a small smackering of a bunch of my interests.


#18 ericcapemay

TCDB opens up a whole new world of access to O-Pee-Chee and Leaf cards.



5 comments:

  1. A trade with a Yankee fan? Hope you were lucky enough to unload some Yankee$ cards. Looks like you got some fun stuff regardless, especially the OPC and Leaf ones.
    I hope once I get all my stuff uploaded to the DB that I can make some trades and perhaps unload a ton of Yankee$ and Padre$. I’ll probably find some Angels on your lists as well. I found another 2004 Topps checklist, so it’s in another pile of stuff I’m starting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget the number of awesome players the Angels had in the mid-80s. Reggie, Carew, Bob Boone and Sutton all on the same team. Still weird to me to see Reggie in an Angels uniform though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The early 80's stickers are often more expensive than their card counterparts, or at least they are for the non-HOFers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love seeing OPC cards... What's your handle on TCDB?

    ReplyDelete